How an Interactive Tutorial Helps Your Customer
1Customer thinks "How do I ...?"
- Even the best of software can be confusing for customers.
- If your customers are confused about how to use your software, they're not going to keep paying for it.
- Existing knowledge bases can require technical knowledge, and are not always feasible.
- An interactive knowledge Base- visually and audibly, can clear the user's doubts with ease.
2Does In-App In-Context search
- The Customer searches for "How do I .. ?" with their doubt.
- Finds existing topic
- In context topic availability will work 90% time
- If the topic doesn't exist, then you get to know what's missing. It helps you find which part of your App confuses your users.
- If the Customer is midway then player starts from that step
- Topic will navigate to the URL of the step in background
- With in page Play ensues to loss of context.
- Check Formats below
- Clicks on < [PREV STEP] [NEXT STEP] > to naigate between steps
- Each screenshot and the Highlighted Area will be positioned in view
- Text Visible in Callout
- Voice will play if available
IRuns Interactive over-App
- Each step run in Interactive mode
- Customer is prompted to the action that you recorded over the Highlighted region
- Guide progresses to next step only after correct actions is performed
- Great for learning with repetition of actions
- Each step run In-App
- Customer interacts with the App in each step
- By the end of guide, customer has learnt as well as done the task
- Each step run in auto made like a video
- Each step has exact place where to take user In-App
DReads In-Context Document
- Each "Take me there" button which take user In-App to exact place
- Replace standard- "settings > actions > change" with "Take me there" button
- Each step has Image with Highlights.
- These can be placed in your knowledge base to super charge them